Oct 19, 2017 Lava Update: Fabulous hot surface flows flows along the base of the Pali and toward the ocean. Let’s get going while it’s flowing!
Thrilling Lava Adventures
- Call 808.987.3456 for times and availability
- Private Parking within Feet of the Lava Fields
- Bathrooms within Feet of the Lava Fields
- Miles of Lava Flows and Pristine Coastline
- We Adapt Every Tour to our Groups Capabilities
- Come and Stay on the Edge of an Active Volcano
Safe, fun and memorable
- Licensed and Insured, Safety is Our Priority
- Over 20 Years of Lava Tour Experience
- Heat Under Your Feet Lava Adventures
- We tour on private land, right next to the lava
- Thrilling, Once in a Lifetime Photographs
Fabulous hot flows right NOW!!
Call Cheryl at 808.987.3456 for departure times and availability . Our goal is to walk right up to the red-hot lava!
This crazy and fun adventurous hike takes you over the old Kalapana flows to the latest molten lava headed for the ocean. You hike off our private property with secured parking.
What to Bring: Best to eat before you arrive. Shorts or lite weight cargo pants, high top socks with hiking boots or sturdy athletic shoes. Sunhat, sunscreen, sunglasses and lite rain jacket, 2 liters fluids per person, snacks or lite lunch.
How To Confirm: Please Contact Cheryl at 808-987-3456 To confirm all current tours.
This is an adventure you won’t soon forget! A bucket list check off! Remember were working with Mother Nature/ Madam Pele she controls the flows we just bring you to her. There are no guarantees since she makes the calls.
Have Fun! LAVA!!
STAY THE NIGHT AT THE LAVA REFUGE AFTER YOUR HIKE!!
Our experienced guides have an in depth knowledge and understanding of the active lava conditions, which enables them to provide a safe, fun and memorable lava adventure. We tour on private land to the longest (33 years) active Volcano on earth, Kilauea. These surface flows can’t be seen from the Hawaii Volcanoes National Park!
Aloha Lava Tours has several tour types, each created to fit various schedules, abilities and interests. Call now to book your tour 808-987-3456 ~ Mahalo, Scott and Cheryl